Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24730
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 5, 2006 - 06:16 PM
Wacky slang and movie title translations.
I've picked up some pretty cool slang here, not all necessarily of Guatemalan origin. I'll make a new list a good while from now to see how it's expanded. Funny, I've always tried to keep my English clean but could really care less about how I speak in Spanish. For the most part I'll type things out phonetically.

Mara - Can either mean gang in the traditional sense (like the "Mara" in Mara Salvatrucha for MS13) or gang as in the "hey, looks like the whole gang's here!"

Tengo weba - "Weba" is slang for "webon," a lazy person. Having WEBA is like saying "I'm in the state of feeling lazy as fuck" but it sounds cooler.

Weesa - Girl, usually young and cute. Look at that WEESA.

Kasakas - Basically "shit." "It's against the law to park there! Look at that sign!" Response - "Kasakas with that sign." You could also ask someone to hand you a bottle of coke or whatever by saying GIVE ME THAT KASAKA.

Chinche - I've mostly seen it used while people drive. The driver mutters (mostly to himself) at the other wild driver on the road: GET OUT OF MY WAY CHINCHE. Apparently an actual chinche is some sort of wild bug.

Paha(s) - Lie(s) (instead of "mentiras")

SHO - My favorite. Basically SHUT UP. Short and effective. I'm thinking its origination is some sort of Spanglish.

Webudo - A person that acts WEBUDO is acting with nuts. Courage.

Webes - The opposite. A person who WEBES is being a little bitch. "No te webes" = "Don't get scared now!"

Some silly movie titles translated back to English.

Lost in Translation=Lost in Tokyo
The Good Son=The Evil Angel
The Manchurian Candidate=The Ambassador of Fear

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal