Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24682
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 4, 2006 - 10:39 AM
Earthquake results and wacky bus rides.
Okay, so yesterday's earthquake wasn't so bad. It was a 5.3 and the epicenter was 15 kilometers off the Guatemalan coast in the Pacific; about 141 kilometers away from the capital where I'm at. Read the paper today and not too much damage it seems. Only lasted twenty seconds too... Seemed like more when it happened.

Been taking the bus system here lately to run shit around this horrible city.

Part of the elite force.

That's right. A FUCKING SCHOOL BUS.

Anyway, riding these things is a real experience. Apparently about 200 a day get robbed by the MS13 bastards. So there's a certain risk involved which makes it FUN. A lot are entirely steel on the inside which I can't help but get nervous about considering the last time I was in such a bus in the States. They're about 13 cents a ride, though in this monster maze of a city (layout's a mess) multiple transfers are necessary.

Unlike the states, also, these motherfucking busdrivers will continue to let people onto the bus until THERE IS NOT A FUCKING SCRAP OF SPACE LEFT IN THAT MOTHERFUCKER. It is such a fucking mess in there on the more frequented routes that I don't even know how to begin. but it doesn't end there, this is where the comedy starts... Some people NEED to get a ride, and if there's no space left on the bus, they'll hang FROM THE WINDOWS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING OUTSIDE OF THE BUS. I am not lying, I am not exaggerating. To top it off, the busdriver's helper will go outside and charge these motherfuckers during a red light or whatever.

I've ridden buses in California, mainly the RTD, and in Vegas with the CAT routes. This is something else entirely. I'm not sure whether to be frightened or laugh my ass off.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal