Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24645
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 3, 2006 - 11:45 AM
Who the hell is Lukage?
Because I found out about this entry so late, I`ll go ahead and address it here. Here`s the link for those that don`t know.

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/jo...e ntryid=12529

Do I care about your gas passing? Actually, I do care. I care a lot. It`s downright fucking FASCINATING. Is that okay with you Lukage? Can I be weird without you blowing a gasket over it? Sure, some of the examples you gave are pretty fucked up, but (the gas, the emo shit that mysteriously struck a nerve with you) I think they`re forum appropriate. You goofy little shit, what else do you think the quiet place was made for?

I assume my thread titles were annoying because of the amount of times I mentioned Kurado. But that`s over now (Was directed to this journal entry far too late anyway, so it`s a mute point now).

I post for the sake of posting? Isn`t that what we all do? Or are you accusing me of trying to build up a massive post count? Because I know that`s possible with the hour a day I devote here. YEP. Really, what are you accusing me of?

I`ve never been laid, Lukage. Kinda sucks. Friends? No, I`m the Noob Saibot of this world. =O

Take the ban issue up with staff. They control that.

Now for the comments... Hmm, Lukage seems upset that I didn`t contribute enough (though I said enough in the opening post) to the thread I made on gas passing? You that curious about me, guy? Maybe I should ask you the question you asked me earlier.

This one`s interesting from Mucknuggle:
"Also, we really don't need him to post as many threads as he does. Slow down a little and give people a few days to actually discuss shit before you post 5 new threads 3 hours later."

What if twenty different posters posted one thread each in one hours time? Would you complain then? Would you tell them all to keep in mind people like you that need that extra minute? That extra day? Why don`t you take your punk ass to board support and ask staff to only allow one thread to be posted every... Eight hours? Could you hang on then?

The rest of the ridiculous points were pretty well covered by other people in there. I hope we can be friends Lukage. Really now, I do.

Really.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal