Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal

SimDaddyGT's Journal Statistics
View SimDaddyGT's profile
Entries 116 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 55842
Replies SimDaddyGT has made 378 comments [view stats]
Comments 426 comments (3.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to SimDaddyGT [who be proppin?]
Buddies 29 buddies
Relation You are not SimDaddyGT's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 21, 2008 - 11:35 PM
RED RING OF SHITBAGGETRY!!!!!
Furious
So today, after getting off early from work, I decide to turn on my 360 and slaughter some ancient Japanese soldiers. However, when I go to turn on the console, instead of the glorious Xbox 360 logo showing up after the usual 3-second delay on my HD channel, I find myself waiting 12 seconds, only to look on the side towards my console and see...

THE RED RING OF DEEEEEAAAAATTTTHHHH!!!!!

So immediately, I turn off the console, turn it back on to eject the disc inside. Disc comes out, but again...

THE RED RING OF DEEEEEAAAAATTTTHHHH!!!!!

Tried it another 5 times, ALL FAILED!!!!

So I got pissed off, but remembered I still have the warranty and my receipt. So Idle and myself decide to go try and get it replaced.

Get to Best Buy, and right away, bad news.

"We switched our return/exchange policies since last year. Now you have to go online and fill something out, then send it off."

Yeah, um... what?! NEW POLICY??? WHAT IS THIS SHIT??? Why wasn't I informed that there was a new fucking policy for exchanges? I paid an extra $80 for the warranty just to have the policy change on me 3 months after I buy it and 5 more until it BREAKS???

If you're wondering, this bullshit started last Saturday when the electricity in my place caught a case of the hiccups. It happened sometime during a Halo session with Tails, Daravon, Omagnus, etc. (sorry, it was 4 days ago, and I drank about 8 shots of expresso in a frapp and a vanilla coke, so I do apologize if I forgot anyone). The console was the first thing to shut off and on, and when the hiccups went away, red lights emerged from the console.

Until today, that console never showed me anymore red rings when in use, so why the FUCK today??

Somehow, I feel cheated out of the warranty fee I paid. Microsoft could probably fix it better than they could, or maybe even fucking send me a new one, I don't fucking know.

In somewhat happier news, my Kamelot: A Cold Winter's Night DVD came in, so I expect to be watching a brilliant performance tomorrow.

Currently Playing: Myself belching and screaming at my Xbox 360.

Response entries:
ITE: I become a statistic. by Fleshy Fun-Bridge

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58 of 116]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal