Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Fleshy Fun-Bridge's Journal

Fleshy Fun-Bridge's Journal Statistics
View Fleshy Fun-Bridge's profile
Entries 16 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 10661
Replies Fleshy Fun-Bridge has made 193 comments [view stats]
Comments 57 comments (3.56 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 88 props given to Fleshy Fun-Bridge [who be proppin?]
Buddies 4 buddies
Relation You are not Fleshy Fun-Bridge's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 22, 2008 - 06:57 AM
ITE: I become a statistic.
Response to: RED RING OF SHITBAGGETRY!!!!! by SimDaddyGT

That is, if you are counting the number of gamers who have had their XBox 360 die horribly with the RRoD.

I'm not into marathon gaming sessions, I keep the area around the XBox and its massive power brick clear, and I even got one of those faggy InterCooler units that stop onto the back of the console. I supposed it was inevitable that when I decide I want to drive a dump truck down the sidewalks of lower Algonquin with the hopes of getting a free red paint job, the console starts channeling the bastard child of Jack Thompson and Bill O'Reilly as it suffers a seizure and gives me the finger on its way to Red-Ring Hell.

Well FUCK.

I should be thankful that I got a solid eight months of play before this happened, but truth be told I'm not really all that bothered by it. Eight months is still under Microsoft's new yes-we-fucked-up-but-don't-want-to-issue-a-recall warranty. I just ordered an Objective-C programming book, which should occupy some the time I might have used to beat up simulated hookers and drink simulated booze. The other half can be occupied with real hookers and booze.

Currently Playing: No Children by The Mountain Goats

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 16]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Fleshy Fun-Bridge's Journal