Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal

Journal Banner
Be thankful she is not using Decide Shooter.

Summonmaster's Journal Statistics
View Summonmaster's profile
Entries 238 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 9 entries are private (3.78% of total)
Views 187368
Replies Summonmaster has made 1835 comments [view stats]
Comments 1047 comments (4.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to Summonmaster [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Summonmaster's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 4, 2009 - 10:35 PM
Animenorth 2009 [No 56k]
=D
I get worse at taking pictures every year. Last year it was my phone camera, and even with a real digicam this time, I still take pictures not wanting to bother people, even though they should expect it en masse.

Cosplay Pics
Spoiler:

Tales of Vesperia!
Actually, I could only really tell because of Nan's ring blade. Ring blade users are uncommon. However, just colour her hair green and you have a Tira. I wanted to shout: "YURI LOWELLLLLLLLL!" Duke wasn't enough of a pretty, mysterious, vague, bishounen. I'd like to think that is Rita but the hair is not brown.
Judith has a big spear. She should have tried to make the Sultry Temptress costume to get even more pics.
The biggest disappointment was the lack of Ristelle.

So many asian chicks dressing up with random accessories and things.
I just took this on tag-along, as it was my friend's friend's first con and she was all hyper for camera snapping.

Guilty Gear Isuka
A. B. A.'s character design rocks my socks off so hard. Too bad she's unwieldy in battle with Paracelsus. If this cosplayer had more bloodstained clothes, it would be totally awesome.

Vocaloid?
My friend was horrified after taking this picture since the girls were so tired. It's their own fault though for picking popular cosplay.
These other girls were pretty enthusiastic though, even apologizing for squinty eyes because of the sun.

Pedobear
Same pedobear as last year I think.

Tales of the Abyss
Luke and Guy. The fact that this popular pairing is heavily shipped and taken advantage of is highly disturbing. Tales. Oh Tales.
Vandesdelca Grant, Natalia, Mystearica Grant, Sync, Jade Curtiss, Luke von Farnel, two others. Funny group pic.

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3

My friend cosplayed as Minato Arisato. Oh you, always with the emo characters, but you get many, many pics as a result.

Tales of Symphonia
Kratos Aurion, Raine Sage, Lloyd Irving. So happy! Spot-on colours! Photon! Photon!

Final Fantasy IX
White Mage, Zidane Tribal, Freya Crescent. How is white mage supposed to heal if you stab her!? D:

???
I don't know, but pretty nonetheless.

Bleach, Lolita
Nel? I've lost track of arrancar names ever since I lost interest in the series.
My friend always loves to randomly dress up in lolita fashions. Of course, I coincidentally run into her every AN and snap a photo of her.

???
Some Asian couple.

???
My friend just wanted to put on a kimono and carry a parasol. Looks elegant.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Obligatory FFVII:AC made popular by the silly silly gonk Sephiroth.

Tsubasa Chronicle
Yuuko Ichihara and Fai. It takes a very pretty woman to do Yuuko Ichihara properly. Lulu has belts going for her, but Yuuko needs long limbs, a black Mokona, long hair, and sake (optional).

???
I have no clue.

???
My friend and her other friend. I have no clue again. I just wanted to take a picture and forgot to ask what they were cosplaying for.

Team Fortress 2
Red Team Spy vs. Blue Team Spy. I got a bad angle since this was a snap-and-go on someone else stopped them.

Wild ARMs 3
Gallows Carradine and Clive. I was so depressed since there was supposed to be a Wild ARMs photo shoot at a certain time, and apparently these were the only two people who knew of this awesome RPG series. Hats off to you! If they had a Virginia and a Jet, then this would have been a complete group cosplay. Cosplaying the prophets would be a bit too easy.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, ???
This girl got a ton of attention for her well crafted Majora outift and titular mask. I don't know what the other mask is.

Soul Eater Group Cosplays
Apart from Vampire Knight, Soul Eater was the hottest thing this year in terms of popular costumes. Last year was *retch* Advent Children I believe, along with Death Note.

Ace Attorney Apollo Justice
Trucy Wright! My GF and I were too chicken to get a picture the first 3 times we saw her early on in the con.

Disgaea 3
THIS MAN HAS TASTE. I should have talked to him more since he was probably the only other Disgaea freak at the entire con. Who else would do such a specific and impossible cosplay of the Male Gunner class dual-wielding a Magichanged Pvt. Prinny and a magichanged Prinny Kurtis!? =D

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
Since it is physically impossible to cosplay as baby reborn, unless you are a deranged otaku parent that dresses up your child as baby reborn, adult reborn will suffice.

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Horrible angle. I was shy to take a pic yet again here.

Spoils
Spoiler:

Disgaea
You can shoot me in the face for being such a giant fangasming disgaeafanboy, but a giant whimpering Pleinair plus chibi Laharl, Etna, and Flonne, with Hanako randomly sitting on a prinny, with another prinny being used as a dessert plate holder, is pure WIN. I do not regret the $15 I instantly threw on the table for this masterpiece.

Zelda+Katamari Mashup
The katamari fandom is a dime a dozen, but I have to say this was highly innovative. This rivals the normal Katamari fanart I got last year!

Exit, Bomberman Land, Eternal Sonata
$5, $10, $20
Please read my backloggery for details.

Muhyo and Rouji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation
I have to rebuy Volumes 1-4. I got these since I think I want to update the Manga Moments FAQ, which I have done for a year now :$.

Currently Playing: thesixtyone

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #229 of 229]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal