Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal

Journal Banner
Be thankful she is not using Decide Shooter.

Summonmaster's Journal Statistics
View Summonmaster's profile
Entries 238 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 9 entries are private (3.78% of total)
Views 187330
Replies Summonmaster has made 1835 comments [view stats]
Comments 1047 comments (4.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to Summonmaster [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Summonmaster's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 19, 2008 - 06:24 PM
Mega stuffed entry.
Ah! Amoeba has pointed out the very disturbing fact that even though I haven't made an entry since August, ChocoSpyglass says my CJ view count is amongst the top 10 each day. Now I don't know who or why people are still interested in looking at it, but I might as well make the most of it today:

Wall Complete!

What started just over a year ago as an attempt to avoid studying for my Human Resources exam has finally reached completion. Sure it's not a wall at all, but now it is! These pictures were all taken from the stupid French instruction manuals we get in Canada that waste paper. Can you name all the anime series and games on here?

Heart melting in more than one way.

In addition to finally being observed at work by student trainees, my students have started to get me Christmas gifts. Mind you by "students" I mean two, but I'm still very glad nonetheless. "Piano teacher" is not exactly on the "must-get" list. Of course, that's not the most exciting part. This is:

He was so excited that he wanted me to see his card first thing! Then he paid attention for 7 minutes as usual, and then started to lose focus for the next 23.... as usual. Oh children~

So that's what the triangle was!

Left chocos are from my best girl friend, and right chocos are from my other student.

These chocos were plopped on my table today since my parents don't eat chocolate and someone must have given these to them.

Sexy New Computer

Yay! We got a new computer for my mom's birthday, but since I use the computer the most....:3 We only bought it on the basis that I remembered: more RAM = good, more HD Space = favourable. So it has 5GB RAM and 750 GB HD space, along with slots so I can finally stick my SD cards in without having to use an intermediary device. To top it all off, it wasn't until I sorted everything out to junk the old computer when I realized that "oh we have a microphone and I didn't even know it." Even better too, our internet speed cap multiplied from 200kb/s to 500kb/s now that the ethernet port on the back works instead of having to use USB connection to the modem.

I filled it up hastily with shit like Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori and Team Fortress 2, so if you don't mind playing with a noob like me then please add me on Steam:

Steam ID: Summonmaster

Drowning in Gaming

If you have me on Backloggery, you'll notice that I update it a little bit too often >.> Around like 5 times a day. I'm really glad Acer introduced it to all of us way back when. These are only the games I consistently work on and can show hard copies of. Sometimes, backloggery just is not enough to for me to rant and complain about my game progress.

Dokapon Kingdom - More infuriating than friendship ruining. The computer cheats obviously as with any other board game.

Disgaea 3 - Axel and his girls are Level 1200. My highest character is Level 1600. My second highest character is 800.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - I have strange taste. Obviously this is all just fetch quest tedium and you don't even get out of the first area for like 5 hours, but I still play this a lot. Partially the lure of the Tales series, partially my foolishness. At least I'm finally at Doplund.

The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga - I eat up SNK, however lazy they are with ports.

Castle of Shikigami III - <3 times infinity. This is my kind of game, although I don't know how any normal person is supposed to get through Stage 3.

Persona 4 - "EVERY DAY'S GREAT AT YOUR JUNES!" I am eternally indebted to whoever can make that my cell's ringtone.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection - I am mortified at how much better I am at these games now than several years ago. Although, I'm still too cowardly to bother with the Dr. Wily Stages I've unlocked.

<not pictured>

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (PS3) - Why did I not realize before that the story is optional for levelling up. I wish I knew that earlier than the 5th time over.

Kongregate - Why do you have achievements? Way to get me suckered into the casual gaming niche that I never thought I'd step foot in.

Secret of Mana - I am not switching areas until my spells are at max level and my weapons. This is now more painful since everything is level 4, requiring more casting and killing. I forgot that they already started using recycled bosses about halfway in.

Currently Playing: Secret of Mana

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #225 of 229]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal