Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal

Journal Banner
Be thankful she is not using Decide Shooter.

Summonmaster's Journal Statistics
View Summonmaster's profile
Entries 238 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 9 entries are private (3.78% of total)
Views 187308
Replies Summonmaster has made 1835 comments [view stats]
Comments 1047 comments (4.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to Summonmaster [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Summonmaster's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 28, 2008 - 01:38 PM
Saber nendoroid, recent games, get, chatty children
=D
--------------------
Saber Nendoroid
--------------------

Even though my birthday was well over a month ago, I finally received the last of my presents rather recently:

These Nendoroids are rather sturdy in comparison to the hilariously fragile small figurines I've gotten up until now (*cough* Disgaea 2 Palm Figures *cough*). Yet again though, it suffers from obtusely large head syndrome, although in this case, the head size does not make it as susceptible to falling over.

Oh so cute~
Although,

I thought that this was the position, when Saber didn't balance perfectly on the lion on my first couple tries :$
The only instructions were the preassembled pictures on the back, so I had to figure out exactly the role of each piece.

I keep her in the riding pose in front of my TV now, and am able to fit all the spare pieces inside her gigantic hollow head, surprisingly enough.

Thanks Happy Cow! =)

~

In addition one of my titas gave me $20. It makes me kind of sad that I realize now how $20 isn't very much anymore compared to when I was younger Granted, it's only a little over an hour and a half or so of work and I tend to spend lavishly.

--------------------
PSP Games
--------------------

Ever since I've rebought my PSP as the slim model, I've been on a bit of a handheld game buying binge. Mysteriously, looking at all the prices for PSP games makes them all look so very cheap now, and there are more games that aren't just ports that I want. Even so, all the ports I want are now affordable.

Gitaroo Man Lives = $4.99
YES PLEASE! I bought it yesterday to relive the PS2 nostalgia and beat it (and 'cause it was so damn cheap). For some horrifyingly shocking reason, Master's Mode is a lot easier for me handle this time, and I've somehow made it to Stage 4 just now.
Does anyone know where to get Toda Pasion? That addition, and Metal Header to a lesser extent have made this purchase so very worth it.

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles = $24.99

These unplanned purchases always turn out to be my least regrettable ones. I didn't think I would like Rondo of Blood since I primarily like the metroidvanias and the Ps2 3D ones, but the graphics were so awesome that I was compelled to keep going. I've unlocked all the stages and gotten the true ending. Just need to get all those tricky CDs.

As for Symphony of the Night, I already beat it on PSN but now I may see if I can get 196+% this time instead of 195% ;_;

Patapon = $19.99

I saw it for $14.99 today, but again another unplanned purchase that I don't regret.
All I need to say is "PATA PATA PATA PON PON PON PATA PON CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON DON DONDON DONDON!"
One of those things you just have to experience to get all the hype about. I didn't think it could be this cute and driving!

Wild Arms XF = $34.99
It was much cheaper at EB, but I got it at HMV, even before I bought my PSP again because I had a strong uncontrollable urge to play this and see where "Mechanical Dancing Fight" was used in game. This SRPG, being Wild Arms and all set my fanboy instincts to the max, and I was already impressed that the tiles were all HEXes instead of the standard squares.

This game actually makes you THINK; the objectives are more than just "beat everyone."

--------------------
Nintendo Games
--------------------

Mario Super Sluggers = $49.99
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know that this was out already until I saw it at EB and Gamestop yesterday. I literally bought it off the shelf without thinking about the price, during my break from work. Fucking Nintendo.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations = $19.99
So here I am, going from missing out on buying the first one for $19.99 thrice, to being an avid fan in progress. I just beat Justice For All yesterday, and what a foolishly foolish 4th case that was. It kind of blew the other cases away in comparison. Hopefully, there will be kookier and hot characters I'll like in this one.

--------------------
Chatty Children
--------------------

When you work as a piano teacher like I do, you'll encounter all sorts of archetypes. Honestly, some of these children can't shut up :O ! I had an hour with one young girl which I thought I would let slide with a little chunk of talking. After all, hour lessons with preliminary students kind of drag on otherwise. The intended 5-10 minutes of interspersed chat turned into 45 minutes of pointless anecdotes. It was the first time in 5 years that I've stopped genuinely caring for the stories, only being able to sneak in "uh-huh" every 30 seconds. Her younger brother before and after the lesson was a chatterbox too as he attempt to ramble on to me about something as soon as he saw me, even though I'd never taught him before. As well, the kids' mother also knew that they talked a lot and asked me if she managed to even play any piano at all during the lesson xD

I primarily had to teach adults yesterday, and they're always a joy since they're humble and agreeable, unlike people encountered in the retail industry. It's easy to kill an hour with them even if the material is also similarly basic.

Currently Playing: Gitaroo Man Lives!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #224 of 229]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal