Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Angel of Light's Journal

Angel of Light's Journal Statistics
View Angel of Light's profile
Entries 83 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 38905
Replies Angel of Light has made 363 comments [view stats]
Comments 271 comments (3.27 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 115 props given to Angel of Light [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not Angel of Light's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 27, 2013 - 06:09 PM
Even on my days off.
I still can't catch a fucking break.

I just want to have stress free relaxing days off, because between September 3rd and October 24th, I've only had 4 days off within that 51 day timeframe.

I woke up this morning to find the television in our company condo was stolen. Its only now we're reporting to the police because my room-mate had people over last night for a halloween party. When everybody left, I shut the sliding doors to our living room and went to bed. I woke up at 4 am and walked downstairs to discover that not only were two of the couches in the living room lifted upright, the lamps were laid on the other couches and the television was gone. I guess the biggest thing I don't understand is that the television was the only thing that was stolen. When there were smart phones, a laptop computer, my psp, my 3DS, and the ps3 were all left behind.

It is why I didn't think it was a robbery at first, and I didn't want to cry wolf until I knew everything that happened. My room-mate and his stupid frat boy room-mates have a bad habit of going through those sliding doors whenever they come over. Every time I wake up after these guys have a party, they always have the sliding doors left wide open because they always come back at around 2 am and 3 am to pick up whatever shit they left at the condo.

Even if I get the police involved nothing is going to be done, I already cleaned the place up and put all the furniture back. I'm so angry at him and his friends right now. This a company condo, this is my free place to live, and I'm grateful for that since it is so expensive to live up here especially when your by yourself. What is going to come out of this incident, I have no idea but I guarantee you the landlord is not going to be happy.

I feel like I'm party responsible because when I closed the sliding doors, I didn't lock them because I knew my room-mate and his friends were going to be back and previous parties at this place, they always go through those fucking doors. So what I think what happened I went to bed at 12, him and his friends got back between 1 and 2, they grabbed their shit, left, forgot to close the sliding doors, they were probably all too drunk to even know any better, they were pretty loaded before they even left for the halloween party last night. Woke up at 4 and that is when I noticed the television missing.

I'm just so fucking spent right now.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the TV back. We found the TV at my room-mates apartment tucked away in his fucking closet. Somehow around 2 am this meathead of a fucking room-mate in all his drunken glory decided he was going to take the tv without letting anybody know. I love the fact this is all a luahging matter because break and enter happen a lot in this town. I'm just fucking livid how all this went down at least my gut feeling was right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83 of 83]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Angel of Light's Journal