Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Acro-nym's Journal

Acro-nym's Journal Statistics
View Acro-nym's profile
Entries 215 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.93% of total)
Views 62459
Replies Acro-nym has made 720 comments [view stats]
Comments 751 comments (3.49 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 37 props given to Acro-nym [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Acro-nym's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 5, 2007 - 06:42 PM
An Odd Day at Work
I did stuff outside of my job, like going to class, but a couple of odd things happened while at work.
  • A co-worker expressed that she had to look up Hanukkah earlier in the day because she didn't know what it was. This came up after a few other co-workers were trying to determine how to spell it for the huge calendar on the wall.
  • A caller client stated that she had learned the school has a license for Inspiration, even though no one working at that time knew of such a program nor was it listed with the other community programs. It is only now that I remember what it is. Man, I haven't used that in at least five years.
  • Apparently, there's a several dialects of English circulating on campus. Some of those answering the phones have trouble communicating with certain departments due to this. Who knew?
  • A co-worker told me I don't have the accent she generally associates with people from the Charlotte area. It makes me wonder where my accent would place me.

And, not so odd, I have to verify that the dorms open for the spring semester on January 8. Hopefully, that is the right date, so I only miss one day of group training.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 plards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #204 of 213]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Acro-nym's Journal