Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal

Journal Banner

Alice's Journal Statistics
View Alice's profile
Entries 400 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 71 entries are private (17.75% of total)
Views 175310
Replies Alice has made 3574 comments [view stats]
Comments 7645 comments (19.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 532 props given to Alice [who be proppin?]
Buddies 63 buddies
Relation You are not Alice's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 28, 2011 - 02:49 PM
June, 2011
Not sure what compelled me to make this journal entry, but it feels like poking my head around the corner to determine whether there are any more mud pies coming at me or if the coast is clear. Hello to everyone reading this.

I've been happy-busy lately. I went back to work - just 3 days a week - in April and I'm loving the time at home with the boys, making lots of pies, organic baby food and homemade baby pants. I've got several home improvement projects going at the moment (redoing the downstairs bathroom in bright white, chrome and hot pink and reinstalling the old American Standard sink and toilet, cleaning up a very old executive's desk we found in a dilapidated mansion, and making curtains...despite not having a sewing machine!). Jonathan found a sweet old 1950s pay phone at an antique store that's wired for home use and that's going up in the kitchen soon.

Saturday morning trips to the farmers market and nightly neighborhood walks have become the highlights of my week.

Huck will be 6 months old on Friday and I'm thinking about celebrating by getting a kiddie pool.

Life is good. Hope you're all doing well.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #327 of 329]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal