Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal

Journal Banner

Alice's Journal Statistics
View Alice's profile
Entries 400 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 71 entries are private (17.75% of total)
Views 174874
Replies Alice has made 3574 comments [view stats]
Comments 7645 comments (19.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 532 props given to Alice [who be proppin?]
Buddies 63 buddies
Relation You are not Alice's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 26, 2007 - 06:31 AM
Recent Happenings
Julia Fordham does the best rendition of "Someone To Watch Over Me." This is an indisputable fact.

Last night I watched King Kong in high definition (at someone else' house who has this extremely cool home theatre). It was my first time watching that movie, and that was an excellent way to see it, although I do think a third of that movie could have been cut and it would have been much better.

My spider bite or whatever the hell it is now looks like a bruise.

My mind is changing. I'm not sure if it's because I've been through so much emotional trauma over the last couple of years or if I'm just (finally) growing up, but I'm different somehow. Things that used to amuse me seem ridiculous, and so many of my thoughts and decisions are based on common sense instead of emotions. And that's not like me. I don't know, maybe this is what happens when people grow up and I'm - as usual - a late bloomer. I still have a long way to go before I reach MATURITY, but I feel like it's happening.

Tonight I make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and coffee with Bailey's!

Update on Christian. She is still really, really sick, although much better over the last couple of days than she was early in the week. I spent last Tuesday night in the hospital with her. She has a condition called hyperemesis, which is really just extreme nausea. They ended up giving her SIX BAGS of fluids and putting her on the same medication used for chemotherapy patients who are experiencing severe nausea. Poor thing. Her due date is officially Nov. 30 (she had an ultrasound and <3 <3 <3), so she should be feeling better any day now. Oh, and the nurses thought I was her sister! How great is that?

I saw a copperhead snake in my yard two days ago.

My headaches seem to be getting a little better. I'm hoping they'll be completely gone by the time I go to the meet (I just realized yesterday that it's in 3 weeks! Where did the time go?), but if not, at least I know that they'll be at a manageable level and that I won't have to go into hiding several times a day.

I dared to look at my ass yesterday for the first time in forever and liked what I saw.

I'm going hiking all by myself at my favorite place today (South Mountains State Park). I guess "all by myself" isn't completely accurate since I'm taking the Peanutster with me. I would take pictures, but Randy took our camera with him to the Braves game. First, though, I have to take Wyatt's soccer ball to the game he's missing and get it autographed. Some professional soccer players are going to be there, and Wyatt was so upset that he had to miss it. Also, he was supposed to play goalie today for the first time today. Oh well, there's always next week.

This week I'm in love with that Boston song by Augustana.

I rented Little Children and I'm going to watch it tonight in my scary, scary house in the middle of the dark, dark woods. I really hate being alone here at night. In the daytime it's great, but I night I get scared. I've already seen the movie but since I absolutely adored it I'm going to watch it again.

I bought some bright green socks that I love.

Currently Playing: The Cars - Since You're Gone

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #220 of 329]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal