Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
AlphaDeus's Journal

AlphaDeus's Journal Statistics
View AlphaDeus's profile
Entries 4 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2082
Replies AlphaDeus has made 10 comments [view stats]
Comments 22 comments (5.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to AlphaDeus [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not AlphaDeus's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 3, 2006 - 10:01 PM
Please listen to my music.
This seems to be a recurring thing with me. I try to promote my free music, in hopes of getting either praise or criticism, but what ends up happening is no one really acknowledges me, so I get frustrated, tear down my website, and give up music for other leisure like video games.

This time I really want to push my music. All I ask is you give one of my tunes a listen and let me know what you think. You can be as harsh or as nice as you want. Back in the old days people used to help or hurt me and it was a great learning process. I was GFF Composer of the year back in the old days, so that should count for something :P

I'm not hoping to become famous with my music, I just want to know what people think. People told me they have found my music to be joyful, and that's my main goal. To make people happy by speaking a language I feel I am fluent in. The language of music.

http://www.alphadeus.com

I reccomend Abstract for Orchestra, Walking in Circles, and Against the Wind :P Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1 of 4]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
AlphaDeus's Journal