Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93630
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 27, 2008 - 01:36 AM
School begins tomorrow...
-_-*
Response to: New semester by Midna

So I just got back to Austin and had a WONDERFUL dinner/evening welcome-home date on the capital with my gay boyfriend (since I can't get a straight one...more on that later). Unfortunately, that meant that I didn't get back to my apartment until 11pm -- and I have an audition tomorrow morning. After my new German class, which I wish were Norwegian, but things don't always work out the way I want them to .

It seems this semester is going to be lacking several people I will really miss (especially in orchestra and/or the lack of parties) and will be full of remaining friends who now have boyfriends that they somehow acquired over the summer through various channels. *sigh* I really can't play the "keep up with the Joneses" game, especially in this department. Oh well. It's a new semester, with new people -- and there's always grad school, right?

Except my mom has been -- not really putting pressure -- but hints a lot at the fact that I don't have a boyfriend, or even a serious interest. And you know, I'm almost out of college. She didn't care that I didn't have a boyfriend in high school, but now I guess shit is getting real, and I should at least have something in the cards. So now she's taken to trying to set me up with random people she meets at her job (or their sons). Lovely. She knows that I've dated a little, and that I've turned down guys during my time here, but in her own subtle way she brings up dating and boyfriends and *ahem*birth control and my other friends' boyfriends and all sorts of stuff in the same vein.

I just wish it didn't coincide with this apparent trend in my school/circle of friends of "everybody have boyfriends now!"

Currently Playing: Silence is golden.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #177 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal