Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93574
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 30, 2008 - 05:40 AM
Dear GOD that was expensive and time-consuming.
I should go to bed, but I'm just excited that I finally solidified my travel plans (that happen in 2.5 weeks! ).

So I'm going to all these places in Europe (see previous entry).
I have a railpass for most of the major countries, but getting from California --> Boston --> Barcelona --> Slovenia was one giant headache.

Why Boston? Because the best fare I could find to Europe was $1,075 RT, and it was out of Boston. Getting there from CA is not an issue, since I'm using my Frequent Flyer Miles. But getting from Barcelona to Slovenia? Arghhh...discount airlines won't let me take my viola on-board, so I have to go through regular carriers. $200 to Slovenia, but my friend is taking care of everything (ie: food, transportation, room, etc) for a week once I get there, so I suppose it's about even.

But once I make my way across Europe to Portugal, I have to get from Porto back to Barcelona. Silly me, thinking a train could get me there overnight ...riiiiight. So I had to get another plane ticket, this time at the nicer amount of $175, to get back to Barcelona. I'm going to have to spend the night, but unfortunately I won't have much time to actually do anything there, since my flight gets in at 8pm and my flight leaves at 10am .

My grandma gave me $1000 at the beginning of summer. She's basically paying for my travel within Europe, but that leaves me with about $250 spending money, since I lost one of the gigs I planned to have before I left. Maybe I can dig around my bank account and find some extra money...but that sounds unlikely.

Photo souvenirs!!!!!!

Currently Playing: infomercials -- that depresses me even more.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #170 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal