Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93539
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 24, 2008 - 03:53 PM
Why does it cost so damn much to visit Europe?
Wait -- I know the answer to that.

Anyway, in about three weeks I'm gonna take off on a little mini-tour of Europe! It's going to cost a helluva lot, but the good news is, it could have been more. Here's the schedule:

1 - Slovenia
One of my best friends from UT is from there, and all I have to do is get myself over there. She's going to basically drive me around the entire country. She lives 3 hours from Vienna, so the next stop is...

2 - Vienna, Austria
Road trip with my friend, her fiancee and some of her friends. From Vienna I'm taking a train to Germany.

>> Potential detour to see Kaizers Orchestra...if I can orchestrate it...<<

3 - Wiesbaden, Germany
My cousins are currently living there, and their mom told me to get myself there and they would take me to...

4 - Paris, France
Apparently it's a 3 hour train ride from Wiesbaden to Paris. My cousins go there all the time, and I already will have a train ticket. One of my friends might also be there (home, for him), so if our itineraries coincide, then I'll meet up with him.

5 - Viana do Castelo, Portugal
This is the actual reason I'm going to be in Europe (lol)...a 2-week chamber music festival in this old sailing village. Apparently I'll be playing a couple of new compositions by a composer friend of the man who got me a scholarship to the festival, who is the teacher of my Slovenian friend. Hm. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hideously overworked there, considering I'm one of three violas and there's about 30 violinists . And I'm also the music librarian. Oy.

So.

Anybody have any helpful hints about traveling in Europe? The whole train thing sounds really easy to do, but since I've never done any travel by myself in Europe (I've always been with music tour groups), suggestions are more than welcome.

Sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing: XM radio - BPM

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #169 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal