Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93279
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 14, 2007 - 11:47 PM
One of the most disgusting things...
Today was so annoying.

I woke up, knew that I had seven hours of straight rehearsal ahead of me (which ended up not panning out, for the most part), and decided that I should take the trash out. After all, my roommate asked me if I would do that for her this morning, while she was at church. OK.

So I go over to the kitchen, only to find MAGGOTS ON THE FLOOR and little fruit flies everywhere. I freaked the fuck out. Now, I like bugs, but I can't abide by worms, maggots and cockroaches. Much less any of them on my kitchen floor. And nothing was there the night before....

I grudgingly picked up the bags of trash (turns out my roommate put some old chorizo and porkchops in the trash ) and threw them in the dumpster out back. But then I still had to deal with the 20 or so maggots crawling on the floor . Nothing kills those fuckers! NOTHING. I was spraying Glade air freshner, hair gel, Off!, hair spray, orange oil and Windex on the damned things and they still kept wriggling around. I finally got pissed off enough to overcome my disgust and started stomping on the damn things with some paper towels.

UGH.

I'm hoping that they were from the trash and not coming from some unknown location. Because that's just disgusting. I want to be able to invite people to my apartment without thinking maggots will turn up on the floor .

Currently Playing: Beethoven - Symphony No. 5, Movement I

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #149 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal