Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Niekon's Journal

Journal Banner

Niekon's Journal Statistics
View Niekon's profile
Entries 129 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.78% of total)
Views 45390
Replies Niekon has made 214 comments [view stats]
Comments 247 comments (1.91 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to Niekon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 24 buddies
Relation You are not Niekon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 12, 2007 - 01:11 PM
wife meets the Stanley Cup
nothing overly exciting... wife called me last night to tell me that the Stanley Cup would be at Disneyland today but it would be backstage only except for the brief stint in which is makes it's way from a backstage door to the Finding Nemo Submarine attraction for a trip on one of the subs with a Ducks player.

And since it's backstage, non-Cast Members aren't allowed back there. So pointless for me to take the day off...
But I talked my wife into bringing in my camera today to try and get photos if possible. Only problem is that she doesn't start her lead shift until 1pm.
She trooped over to the resort area at 8:30 this morning... and was surprised by the number of CM's that were in line to see the Cup. The first stop for the Cup backstage was at Harbour Pointe. Basically that is where CM's scan in for the day... and it is assured that you are a CM. Decent line there... wife was the third in line. And she got to meet Chris Kunitz... so she was happy. ^_^

Next the Cup made it's way to the back of the Disneyland Resort to a location outside TDA (Team Disney Administration building if I recall) for another meet-n-greet for the CM's. This time the line was huge... apparently it stretched the length of the TDA building (for those in SoCal, it's that green and yellow building on I-5 just before Harbour Blvd). Again, wife waited in that line and got more photos... along with meeting up with fellow CM's/friends/Ducks fans and she was taking their photos with the Cup as well.

So now I have to wait until she gets off of work tonight before I get to see the photos. But she is happy... she finally has gotten to see the Stanley Cup in person. I had my meeting with the Cup back in 2003 during the Western Conference Finals (now to figure out where I put that damn JPG)... so I'm not terribly disappointed in not being able to be there. And the summer is still young... who knows where else the Cup might show up next... ^_^

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pints)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120 of 128]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Niekon's Journal