Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Peter's Journal

Journal Banner

Peter's Journal Statistics
View Peter's profile
Entries 129 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.55% of total)
Views 52643
Replies Peter has made 346 comments [view stats]
Comments 664 comments (5.15 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 101 props given to Peter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 16 buddies
Relation You are not Peter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 1, 2012 - 01:19 PM
Blast from the past
Whoa, it's been ages since I actively visited this place. I saw something on Sass' facebook about Zeph dying and a surge of old members coming back to visit which of course spiked my curiosity.

I kinda lost track of the community at about the same time it started to decline, or when it grew tighter as the only active members seemed to be the ones organizing the meet, depends on how you look at it I guess. Real life also caught up to me, I have been rather busy lately. I quit my consultancy job about a month and a half ago, and together with some friends and some ex-colleagues we decided to start our own asset management company. We are currently looking for investors, as we are halfway reaching critical mass when it comes to funding to get the ball rolling. A lawyer buddy is working on getting us a fund management license which will hopefully be a done deal by the end of the year, and if we continue to raise funds at our current pace we'll be able to go ahead sometime in February. Most of my time nowadays is spent pitching our proposals to wealth managers, as we are initially focusing on institutional investors, aside from 2 or 3 wealthier families.

Personal life, not much going on, girlfriend's set on graduating 2013 so after that we can take some serious steps forward, we enjoy the ride for now .

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 runes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #126 of 127]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Peter's Journal