Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Peter's Journal

Journal Banner

Peter's Journal Statistics
View Peter's profile
Entries 129 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.55% of total)
Views 52632
Replies Peter has made 346 comments [view stats]
Comments 664 comments (5.15 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 101 props given to Peter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 16 buddies
Relation You are not Peter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 31, 2010 - 11:44 AM
Free bumper case my ass
So I just ordered an iPhone 4 (Blackberry keeps breaking down so I thought I'd try something else). The thing came out yesterday in Belgium, but I did not have the time/was too lazy/thought it wouldn't be such a big deal, meaning that they are sold out everywhere. No big deal, I can wait. I asked if the free bumper cases that are being handed out in the US would also be included here, but the girl in the store said that she had never heard about it. She asked a manager and he claimed that Apple had already come up with a solution, eliminating the need for handing out free stuff, but if I would want one I could always buy the (Apple-approved!) case they offered for 24,99 euros, which was incidentally also sold out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 runes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121 of 127]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Peter's Journal