Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 126279
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 11, 2009 - 02:43 PM
"I hope you aren't raped and stabbed in the cunt"
My girlfriend's mother said that and other, often more disgusting variations of that to my girlfriend and myself yesterday in one of those sarcastic I-really-hope-it-does-actually-happen kind of voices. Why was she acting like this? Because I wouldn't pick my girlfriend and her sister up exactly where she wanted me to. Yeah.

Have you ever met someone who has to control others just because they can? Even if it means making people angry or inconveniencing everybody they always want to have them under their thumb and will use any leverage they can. Fear, intimidation, violence, shame, anything. That's what she does to my girlfriend who, then, bawling to me, will make me do whatever it is that needs to be done because she can't drive herself anywhere and because she refuses to write the stupid cunt off.

Why? "She's family" or "I want her to love me"

This woman is an entirely selfish, spoiled sociopath, just like her fucking sister (my girlfriend's aunt). That's what we're dealing with. A woman who has, her entire life, never had any consequences to her actions. Whose rich father bails her out of any jam. Wreck the car while driving on pain killers? He'll fix it. Get the house foreclosed on? He'll put you up somewhere, go look for an apartment. Find an apartment that's much more than he wanted to pay and know he'll say no if you tell him? Fuck it, give them a down payment in secret and force him to go along with it since you'd be homeless otherwise. Just do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. NOBODY WILL STOP YOU.

This is what she actually believes. Because so far it's fucking true.

Not once has this worthless whore ever been socked in the mouth for accosting people in public, or treating her kids like shit, or ruining something like six marriages, or abusing and using everybody she knows. She owns a gun. She is a deather and a birther and a teabagger and every other nutjob piece of shit title you can have these days. She is unemployed, loves Glenn Beck, and sits and pops soma and painkillers all day, just waiting for him to come on.

When my girlfriend came out to her, she broke one of her ribs and told her she'd rather she was dead than a dyke.

This is the woman she is trying to get to love her. She bends over fucking backwards for this stupid cunt half the time and I am honestly at the end of my rope. I've told her before that her mother doesn't love her. She doesn't love ANYBODY. Not even herself. She's just fucking using people to get by. I can't sit here and watch my girlfriend get used this way and not do anything about it because of "family"

Of course, when I bring it up, what happens? She thinks I am just being bitter. Oh, I already hate my family, it's easy for me. It doesn't mean the same. My grandparents and much of my extended family may hate me, but they never broke a rib. They never stole my cashed paycheck and claimed that they were owed it for an unexplained reason. They never had someone hold my arms so they could hit me. If anything, in comparison, my mutual hatred with my family is the unreasonable response. She has EVERY reason to hate this woman YET SHE DOESN'T.

I am getting so tired of it. Every day this woman ruins another day of hers, and my girlfriend refuses to stop trying with her, I feel like I am closer and closer to the edge. Either she'll put the woman out of her (our) life, or I will be out of it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #185 of 258]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal