Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 126222
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 16, 2006 - 11:22 PM
One more entry about this shit. Just because it should be seen.
http://lunitari.livejournal.com/705684.html

For those who hate outside links, the entry says this:

In addition, she was right. She is no longer my Ashy.

The Ashy I fell in love with is dead.

The replies are as follows:

Ashleigh: Another headstone in your graveyard. Do remember to bring flowers enough for us all.

Me: Yeah, you go ahead and keep blaming me. I'm not falling for it anymore. Neither is anybody else.

Ashleigh: Sister, mother, friend, lover. Your collection of corpses is now complete. Or is your father left to die? (This reply is especially just fucking petty and cruel. A year or so back, and it would've broken me down completely.)

Me: Can you get more petty? Really, that's just a pathetic attempt.

BUT OH WAIT! I'M CRAAAAYYYYYZZAAYYYY, obviously referencing the things that haunted me in the past will be enough to hurt me. Man, that 801 clique really got you convinced. Here I thought you really were capable of thinking for yourself.

You made this choice. Not I. Good luck finding a woman who doesn't mind being hit AND tolerates your ass. Fucking monster. This is the last thing I am saying to you. Goodbye.

Ashleigh (On another journal I didn't even know about): Your friends are so nice, Jess. They IM me out of the blue and call me a cuntbitch. Nice to see you have such caring supporters.

Me: It's because they care that they do this. I suppose they should just be like your friends and talk shit about you in private (Hint: They do). Also, nice to see you were hiding something else from me.

It's over, Ashleigh. You've hurt me for the last time. Go get drunk with your new friends.

Casey (An old, mutual friend, who was absolutely shocked at her): Ashleigh, how dare you? Dont do that. Dont say those things to her! You hurt her. You left her. So you have no reason to come on her journal and bash her and say such ugly things. I cant believe that this is coming from you. I thought you were a different kind of person than that.

I know you feel as if I'm some sort of traitor for telling Jess the things you said. But you had defriended me before she even told you that, so you must've had your opinion formed of me already. I was trying to help my friend, Jessica, who I thought that you at least still cared about even if you felt you couldnt have a relationship with her. I was trying to be there for her. She doesnt have people to fall back on like you did, to make this easy. And to be honest, she's not as strong as you are, which you know. Jess needed someone to hold her up and I chose to be there for her. She was a mess and I couldnt bear to see her like that. And I was trying to let her know that she needed to move on from you and that she could do it. We were all friends. I've known you for a long time. Ever since you were shy and not at all like you are now. You've changed, and its not for the better. I've always cared about you and the loss of your friendship is sad, but I dont really want to be friends with someone who can throw people away like that anyway.

If you want Jess (and myself) out of your life, you have no business coming by her journal to say ugly things. Just dont do it. You made the decision to leave her and you're *so happy and free* now that you have, so just keep it that way. Dont come around to lash out and hurt her more. She doesnt deserve it. If you're trying to hard to remove every trace of her from your life, dont seek her out to rub salt in her wounds. There is no need for that. You've hurt her enough.

The end. I almost laughed at the reply about my sister and so forth. She grasped at straws to hurt me. Seeing me empowered again, and not squirming in agony reminded her that the loss was larger on her side. She tried to make it out that I killed her, but that's not true. She killed herself.

That's the end. And see, isn't that ugly? Just look at the link.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41 of 258]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal