Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 126219
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 15, 2006 - 03:26 PM
This isn't fair.
One of the things that bothers me about this, is that Ashleigh is probably with her friends now, all of them telling her she made the right choice. That I'm sick, and crazy and she deserves better. Vindicating her decision.

I'm not. I love her. And I guess if I really am so awful that she has to leave me to feel any joy again... then that's what has to happen. But I don't mean to be like this. I thought we would get through it together... but even SHE couldn't stand me. My best friend for nearly ten years...

But now everything is gone. All our plans. Our future together. It all means nothing now. It's gone. In one night, it's all gone.

I really don't deserve to be happy. I am a fucking blight on the world.

General Astura Tsukari: Enjoy yourself, you're in a loving relationship
Russian Girlovich: WE are, heh
Russian Girlovich: Both of us
General Astura Tsukari: *Smiles* We are

Not even an hour before she said she was going to leave. And she told me it was real. That we were okay.

And I'M the cruel one.

How am I the only one who ever means it when she says she won't leave. When she says she will fix things and stick with someone? How is it?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38 of 258]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal