Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 126261
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 29, 2006 - 04:53 PM
Stupid impending birthday emo rant.
For once in my life I am at a pretty calm spot. I am not working too much, I am not dealing with terrible loneliness or overwhelming relationship troubles, nothing like that. I can write, as futile as it may be when hardly anybody reads my stuff, but at least I can still do it. I have been getting an abundance of good music, begun to accept a lot of the things from my past, and am in a pretty good place with my father.

But I am still kind of unhappy. I turn 22 in just about two weeks and I have no plan. I've never really had a plan about anything, but it's beginning to sink in more now. I have never had a plan in my life, and when I do, even when it's something small like planning to go do something with Ari, I just worry about how things will fuck up or it will fall through. Though, I think I know why I don't plan things, and that's that I should've died several times by now... and yet I haven't.

So now I am sitting here, very much alive and somewhat healthy, and have no fucking clue what to do with myself. I keep this stupid idea that maybe I could write for a living, but it's a stupid dream, and I should probably do something else... but I just can't. I can't resign myself to mediocrity. My older brother is a brilliant, talented artist with a college education and experience in computer graphics and such, and he runs a god damned towing company with his wife (that she inherited), and that whole situation really fucking disheartened me. Am I doomed to be a fucking nobody the rest of my life as well? I was told I was special since I was a little girl. I sang, I played piano, I wrote, but none of it means shit, really. My brother is proof of that.

How did I get so hopeless? After everything I'd been through, I told myself that things would get better. That in the future I could would be able to do something I enjoyed and be happy. But now, suddenly, I don't feel that way anymore. The only thing I am looking forward to is the WoW expansion, or more immediately, the nachos I am having for dinner. I can't see anything but a couple days ahead, and I know I can't live like this, but it's the only way I know HOW.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33 of 258]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal