Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
NYRSkate's Journal

NYRSkate's Journal Statistics
View NYRSkate's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (9.09% of total)
Views 6514
Replies NYRSkate has made 35 comments [view stats]
Comments 102 comments (9.27 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 25 props given to NYRSkate [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not NYRSkate's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 7, 2006 - 06:43 PM
Let them eat cake.
The urinal cake at the library is made by a company called Emerald Island. That is definitely not a beach I'd want to sink my toes into.

Slight change of plans as far as getting online goes. I'm looking for something in the $150-$200 range just to get me online for now; putting together the mother of all systems will have to wait awhile. My target date for full restoration of forum activity is next weekend, or April 16, at the latest.

Suffice it to say that I've been in a weird space lately. Not a bad space, just weird. Hopefully that'll help bolster my entertainment quotient when I return.

Work is hectic. Finally. It's been over a year since I could say I was working six days a week, and longer still since the paycheck felt anything worth the job I was doing. It's a lot of work with numbers, which I don't mind at all. Numbers are my specialty, of course. One point of advice, though: One-digit numbers are much easier to work with than four-digit numbers. You want to keep away from the really crooked numbers, too.

I miss everyone here that I talk with regularly, and I miss doing what I can to make this a better place. Hopefully, with the weather warming up (I'm picking up a new tennis racket tomorrow in the hopes of getting back in form) I can balance a good presence here with my increasingly hectic existence on this side of the monitor and keep happy with myself.

Oh, did I mention I'm happy with myself? It's been a persistent happiness, too, one that I haven't had in many years, if ever. Shit, I should end this before I put anyone to sleep.

ttyl~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2 of 10]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
NYRSkate's Journal