Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
MTGNecro's Journal

MTGNecro's Journal Statistics
View MTGNecro's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1802
Replies MTGNecro has made 14 comments [view stats]
Comments 28 comments (9.33 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to MTGNecro [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not MTGNecro's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 20, 2009 - 07:13 AM
A farewell to video games (for the most part)
For the last few months, I have been in a state where I was bouncing from game to game, not really able to stick with any one in particular. The stack of perhaps 30+ PSP games stands testament to this. I have come to realize that with very few exceptions, I really have come to hate games.

I am at a stage in my life where sitting in doors and doing nothing but playing in some virtual world just no longer appeals to me. I feel there are so many more things to do. Sitting down and losing a day because I needed to get just a little further in <insert game here> has lost me so much, and has made me into a recluse at times.

I do not think there is anything wrong with games, but if you are reading this and you know you are addicted or think you are, find more things to do. Read, write, become a magician, hang out with friends, just do something.

Tomorrow as I go sell my 5 systems and numerous games at gamestop, I will reflect on all the time I wasted on games that truly did not matter, while remembering the time spent on those that did.

Happy holidays to all you gamers and non-gamers alike.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 donations)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 3]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
MTGNecro's Journal