Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
MTGNecro's Journal

MTGNecro's Journal Statistics
View MTGNecro's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1809
Replies MTGNecro has made 14 comments [view stats]
Comments 28 comments (9.33 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to MTGNecro [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not MTGNecro's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 12, 2006 - 08:04 PM
What the hell am I (was I?) thinking?
:dotdotdot:
Okay, firstly, yay! This is my first entry since I came back to GFF. But on with it...

...and if you get to the end of this, there is a question for you...

...and simply put I am a very confused person at this point in my life. I always thought that when all you odd adult type of people said that in High School we do all of our soul searching, you were not telling me the truth. Especially that part about the teenage angst.

But...here I am, and because of recent events, I feel like a complete dumbass. Oh, and for the reader's pleasure, I will just leave out all the angst involving my last ex and all that other fun stuff...

Okay, me, end of last year. So-so student, just got through with my last ex, still kind of on the rebound from it, seeing as how most of the stuff that happened was my fault, working on getting this final project done over at my friend's house, and he tells me his friend invited someone over. Long story made shorter, they come over to my friend's house instead. 2 girls, other school, we hang out, I get one's phone number and give her mine, we exchange AIM SNs and off I go.

Summer starts. Summer fun

I log on to AIM once, she says hi, and we start chatting. We hit it off fairly well(online) and we make plans to hang out for awhile with each other once I get back from the little vacation I was on.

Now a note about her(Heather). She is younger than me, and she graduated early from highschool. I, at the time of this writing, am a senior, and about a month from being 18, and she is younger than I am (birthday in April). Now somehow, some way, she managed to get signed up for the army, and left on August first.

Back to the story. I get back, we hang out, we feel something for each other and go steady. We hang out awhile more, and decide that there is definatly something there between us. Love? That is what we call it, but what do I know?

Anywho, so now here it is in September, and we are writing back and forth. I have agreed to wait for her until Feburary, which is when she can come visit, and we can decide some stuff. She has already talked about me moving in with her once she gets her stationing. I agreed to think about it, after all that will be in roughly 8 months time, and I am considering a little.

Now...what do you, the reader think? What do you think I should do? Do you think I am a complete dumbass?

Let me know what you think.

Currently Playing: Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 donations)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1 of 3]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
MTGNecro's Journal