Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal

Journal Banner

Ceres's Journal Statistics
View Ceres's profile
Entries 210 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (1.9% of total)
Views 62244
Replies Ceres has made 1214 comments [view stats]
Comments 1332 comments (6.34 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Ceres [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Ceres's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 22, 2009 - 03:46 AM
The mis-adventures of online 'dating'
Or rather "Where I've been lurking for the last month instead of here"

I joined OkCupid about a week or so after becoming single just to keep my options open and see what the heck else was out there. Right off the bat I met a decent guy on there who just moved to my town who I had similar interests with. After about a week of chatting, we met and hung out at the mall. We seemed to hit it off pretty well, but then after hanging out with him a few more times I wasn't feeling anything and he CLEARLY was (kissed me on the cheek, put his arm around me, etc) so I was upfront about it and told him. He was cool about it and agreed that it'd be a shame not to still be friends since we like the same stuff.

One night when my best friend was over, he messaged me and she took over my computer. They chatted for a bit then she gave him her own screen name (she was on mine) and they befriended each other on Facebook.

They went out this past Friday night and from what either have told me, things went well for them ^_^

Glad my joining OkCupid has benefited someone. Not that I'm really serious about finding anyone right now, but I seem to only be attracting the weirdos. I mean, of course there are going to be weirdos on a dating site. But it's becoming tedious having a guy start up a conversation with me and be all normal for a bit then unleash a flurry of perviness (this is unless they initiated the conversation with perviness to begin with). And then there are the ones who think that I am pretty much their soul mate after viewing my profile.

I feel like I've scoured the profiles of most of the "Matches" in my area, but there is no one of interest. There have been maybe two others who seem decent enough, but one I have only spoken to once and he hasn't really been online since and the other I'm fairly certain I have no shot with, but he is still fascinating as all hell to talk to ^_^

I'm ending this with a lovely message that I received this morning from a guy who had IMed me from Pakistan a couple weeks ago. I don't mind chatting with people from other countries, that's what the "long-distance pen pal" option is for right? He seemed pretty normal the first night we chatted, then the second night he started saying I was his best friend. When he started talking about me coming there or him coming here, I clicked the ignore button.

Unfortunately the "ignore" button doesn't block a person. The message:
Quote:
hi there
how are you , i think you are doing best for ur self, last time when i was chatting with you some problum create by Electric wire and damaged my computer due to which i can not sit on the net on regular basis today i am sitting in the net caffe and i am sending you this massage because you are my best friend, so i will contact you as soon as possible, really i am missing you so i will contact you by phone if you givne me your cell number, i will wait you.
with lot of love
:facepalm:

Thus ends my 200th entry.

Currently Playing: We Are Smug- Look What We've Started

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #197 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal