Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Starf**kers Inc's Journal

Journal Banner
She read me like a Plath in a Bath..

Starf**kers Inc's Journal Statistics
View Starf**kers Inc's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3017
Replies Starf**kers Inc has made 18 comments [view stats]
Comments 54 comments (4.91 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3 props given to Starf**kers Inc [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Starf**kers Inc's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 17, 2009 - 10:45 AM
Again with the rats, A trip to the Buddhist Center and a ginger aussie called Tim...
just woke up :/
the pitter patter of tiny feet has arrived! I finally got the damm cage and after faffing around trying to find a local breeder i eventually got the 'fuck it' point that i find myself at so frequently...

Dorian and Alex are a pair of 10 week old dumbo rats, im still not great at getting pictures onto these entrys but here goes...

Dorian's the black one, Alex is the black and white..

and they are fucking lovely, I honestly feel like i've just had kids, it's weird.
I keep having horrible thoughts like 'what if one of them gets sick?'

it's true by the way, the love is instantainious...

but away from rats...

Yesterday i visited the Cardiff Buddhist Center for a meditation class.
It was terrific but i feel i didnt get into it the way I should have because the posistion i took ending up making the lower half of my body fall completely asleep.. I'm definantly going again next week.

So I've started making 'things to do today' lists at the start of each day and i'm actually finding i get more of the things i wanna do done. I've written a CV which i got proof read several times and now i just need it printed out and photocopied.

I also saw 'miss march' yesterday which was a right laugh, nothing to remember but it's well worth a watch if you're up for a giggle without thinking too hard.

finally, I went to see Tim Minchin last friday, who was fucking terrific. Originally it was a present to my brother for his birthday but he couldnt make as he just started in Edinburgh. He was such a great act, we had really good seats a few rows back in the centre and his songs were just fantastic, a bit like bill bailey but the actual stand up wasnt as profound and the songs were miles better....

Does anyone know any good ways to apply yourself to something? i dont feel like i've really done that in ages and it's a big fault of mine, i guess i'm just lazy :/

I cant think of an ending...

Ciao!

Currently Playing: nothing at all...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Starf**kers Inc's Journal