Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
darkrose16's Journal

darkrose16's Journal Statistics
View darkrose16's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4847
Replies darkrose16 has made 30 comments [view stats]
Comments 65 comments (5.91 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to darkrose16 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 7 buddies
Relation You are not darkrose16's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 26, 2007 - 07:20 AM
My dad, School and crap among other things.
katamari
This past Saturday was my dad's one year since he passed away. I held up pretty well considering(my dad died in his sleep. I tried to wake him up) My mom died two years previous to this. I guess I just really tried to make myself happy, so I just surronding myself with friends and such. Saw a movie (the worse movie ever. Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls) and then we went to eat at Olive Garden. I was alright until my grandmother texted me asking me how I was holding up, and saying that she missed him too...then I had my moment. I cried a little bit, not that big, its the end of the world cry that I thought was going to happen (I did that on my moms one year.) So I shed a tear for him, and I can honestly say that apart of me is happy because my dad never got over my moms death, so he's with her. The more happy he is and I have to suffer, I can deal with it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to comment on being a college freshman. I'm at school @ GVSU in grand rapids, and let me just say, I feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere. Omg. Half the time I have no idea where I'm going. Coming from Chicago to grand rapids is so funny because I have no idea where anything is, and there's almost one of everything. The main shopping area is Meijer (we don't have one is Chicago) and then there's Applebees and then we have one post office. And the lady who works there looks straight out of the movies like she knows everyone who walks in. Othe than the small town, I keep weird hours here. Like I don't sleep until after six in the a.m. and then get up and go to class. On like three hours sleep. Being here though, you meet real people. Which makes me happy cause I can't deal with anything stressful anytime soon.

Currently Playing: Come On Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
darkrose16's Journal