Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
value tart's Journal

something

value tart's Journal Statistics
View value tart's profile
Entries 824 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.12% of total)
Views 394128
Replies value tart has made 1621 comments [view stats]
Comments 5667 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1750 props given to value tart [who be proppin?]
Buddies 75 buddies
Relation You are not value tart's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 5, 2009 - 05:48 PM
Crash Landon: ITE I SHARE WITH THE INTERNET HOW I WAS A DOUCHEBAG
Response to: It's Not Just GameStop Anymore. by Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon

The only thing Tom is going to do when you visit him tomorrow, Crash, is ask why the fuck you needed to knock over a stack of game guides after pulling the most passive-aggressive dick move you possibly could. And then ban you from the store.

A simple "Excuse me, I want to trade something in" would've done a lot better than a monocle-deserving "*ahem* Is SOMEBODY going to help me?"

A retail employee is not your slave. Should they have at least tried to acknowledge you? Yes. Is asking the air who's going to help you after staring at them without saying anything for 5 minutes going to encourage them to pay attention to you? Hell no. If that happened to me I'd be thinking "Wow, what a creepy douche. I have better things to do."

Christ, Crash, you *work* in a grocery store, you should fucking know better. If the only way you can get satisfaction from your life is to add work to someone's already shitty job and threaten to get them fired because they didn't live up to your expectations then I don't know what to say to you.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #640 of 823]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
value tart's Journal