Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
i am good at jokes's Journal

Journal Banner

i am good at jokes's Journal Statistics
View i am good at jokes's profile
Entries 55 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 10 entries are private (18.18% of total)
Views 28969
Replies i am good at jokes has made 257 comments [view stats]
Comments 195 comments (3.55 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to i am good at jokes [who be proppin?]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not i am good at jokes's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 14, 2015 - 04:51 PM
Breaking News: Penis is not an acceptable word in a headline(say some)
My office's network filter definitely does not approve of being a force for gaming. I tried to log-on to the forums at work and it's a no-go. It is relatively unrestricted, as our job calls for a substantial amount of social interaction and research into cultural phenomena in order to work with clients and understand their goals.

In revenge, I can log-on at home from the same machine with no problems.

Which brings me to the pressing question of this entry: what is the best medieval simulation game you have played?

I've been playing a substantial amount of Mount&Blade, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it, almost as much as Chivalry. Crusader Kings II seems like a very thorough strategic experience. I know I am missing some awesome games here hence the question.

As an aside, what are you playing now that is worth it? Keep in mind my limited budget, last gen capacity (in console terms, no handhelds either Vita or 3DS).

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 dynamos)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43 of 45]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
i am good at jokes's Journal