Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Inhert's Journal

Inhert's Journal Statistics
View Inhert's profile
Entries 4 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3139
Replies Inhert has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 7 comments (1.75 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Inhert [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Inhert's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 27, 2008 - 10:48 PM
Well let's try this...
eager
Hey it's a first! I kind of have never did a blog, so I decided to try it since my life might change for the best in the next month XD

Well it's done! I sent in my application for the national animation and design centre yesterday, and they call me back today! You should have seen my face when I answer the phone, I was like: It's impossible that they are already calling me for an interview!

Well actually it was because it was missing my application form that I thought I did it on their website, but apparently they didn't received it. So I completed it and they called me back to tell me that everything was ok.

I'm glad that they called me instead of just sending me an email or something. At least I know that they received it and checked it a little XD

Now just wish me luck to get accepted!

Let's wait and see and maybe next September I'll be in Montreal studying to become a 3D modeler for video games!

Currently Playing: 04. Infected Mushroom - [Vicious Delicious] Heavyweight

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1 of 4]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Inhert's Journal