Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ComradeTande's Journal

ComradeTande's Journal Statistics
View ComradeTande's profile
Entries 57 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.75% of total)
Views 50988
Replies ComradeTande has made 426 comments [view stats]
Comments 172 comments (3.02 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 53 props given to ComradeTande [who be proppin?]
Buddies 16 buddies
Relation You are not ComradeTande's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 9, 2012 - 02:31 AM
Terribad day at work, prepared for more...
So, came into work with an email asking for a scan of a random credit card signature slip. Scanned it, sent it in. Turned out the credit card was stolen. Guy bought two ps3s, I was the cashier on the ticket.

I remember the guy, too, and he was pretty shifty looking. First of all, two ps3s, and he asked for "the cheapest two you have"...which is sort of odd if you're buying things with a stolen card...which made him less shifty? The main reason I remember him is because my coworker who was grabbing the systems dropped one of them and we had to test it real quick to make sure it worked.

But yes, that's 400 dollars of stuff that was technically stolen from the store under my watch.

I'm mostly worried because if they continue with their shitty way of management like they have in the past, they're going to charge me the 400$ right from my paycheck since the payment was obviously back charged. Obviously the store lost money because of my cruddy management, but to charge the whole amount is ridiculous. I can slightly understand charging me for cost of the systems (they were used). We'll just have to find out sooner or later :\

I just can't sleep over it since the district manager wouldn't tell me shit about it beyond asking me the rundown of checking the ID, what have you. He even asked if I had to manually enter the credit card #, and I was fairly sure I didn't have to, but apparently if - The name isn't on the credit card signature slip, it means it was. The whole transaction happened two weeks ago, so its sort of hazy on what exactly happened.

They said they're still investigating it, so I have no idea what's going to happen.

So yeah, fuck you credit card thieves.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46 of 56]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ComradeTande's Journal