Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kensaki's Journal

Journal Banner
Random ramblings I come up with as I write enjoy!

Kensaki's Journal Statistics
View Kensaki's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4791
Replies Kensaki has made 132 comments [view stats]
Comments 61 comments (5.55 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Kensaki [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Kensaki's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 19, 2006 - 10:21 AM
Humm... Grandia 3 and WOW PVP.
So yeah I've been playing Grandia 3. and till now I have been able to point by point guess what happens next, I've up to the dragon fortress now btw. talk about uninnovative RPG. Anyhow I like the battle music and a few other tracks but its far from being as memorable as 1-2's OST's. Best thing about it is of course the battle system.

All in all worst Grandia yet.

6/10

In other news. Currently getting a mage up on Storm Scale(EU) as fast as fuck to get a PVP team going and get field marshal. Two of my friends in the team are going for Grand Marshal but I still have work ect and don't want it to consume more time than it allready does...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kensaki's Journal