Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal

Journal Banner
Toshiko Koshijima (left) and Yasutaka Nakata in "Retro Memory"

the quiet fox's Journal Statistics
View the quiet fox's profile
Entries 23 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (4.35% of total)
Views 8699
Replies the quiet fox has made 42 comments [view stats]
Comments 85 comments (3.7 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to the quiet fox [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not the quiet fox's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 31, 2008 - 01:29 PM
Fresh Frank is SUCH an asshole.
One night this week, someone had the great idea of making chocolate-covered strawberries. This had occurred at the 2007 NE meet, and the result was a tasty success. I am sure everyone at this meet counted on a similar outcome, because really, what can go wrong with chocolate-covered strawberries? Well, I'll tell you what went wrong. Frank went wrong. Yeah, that's right.

We had this assembly line thing going - Temari washing the strawberries; Plarom, Monkey King, and I handling the dipping - and things were going pretty well. Strawberries were lovingly coated with chocolate and placed in their new home atop a waiting aluminum foil sheet. It was a delicious sight - until Frank showed up.

"Whoa!" he exulted. "Chocolate-covered strawberries, huh? Those look pretty good! Would I be amiss if I tried some?"

"Well," I began, but that was all I could say before Frank reached down and yanked the aluminum foil toward him. It was like the next 20 seconds occurred in slow motion. The strawberries, some only placed on the foil a scant minute beforehand, had in no way begun to adhere to their setting, and the result was disastrous. Fruit sailed in every direction! I could only watch helplessly as our hard work was splattered against the counter, the cabinets, the ceiling... everywhere but the proper destination of our mouths. Through the strawberry chocolate rain, I could see Temari, staring agape at Frank. Plarom looked similarly horrified. Monkey King... well, that poor bastard just looked pissed.

Time began to flow normally once again as I surveyed the aftermath. I looked at Frank, who simply shrugged and, with a carefree "Hey... it's what I do," wandered off to go climb around on the roof.

Seriously guys, everyone put him on your ignore list right now.

Currently Playing: capsule - Sound of Silence (rmx ver.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 semaphores)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22 of 22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal