Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal

Journal Banner
Toshiko Koshijima (left) and Yasutaka Nakata in "Retro Memory"

the quiet fox's Journal Statistics
View the quiet fox's profile
Entries 23 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (4.35% of total)
Views 8696
Replies the quiet fox has made 42 comments [view stats]
Comments 85 comments (3.7 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to the quiet fox [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not the quiet fox's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 12, 2007 - 07:01 PM
Argh, Christmas shopping.
4 posts today and 2 (I think) journal comments. Man, I am on a roll. Heh, I know it's pathetic. Was I just more talkative in the old GFF days, or did the boards move faster thus giving me more chances to respond? I admit I'm vain enough to want random forumgoers to recognize my name, but for that to happen I need to start talking more. Or I could just throw a grand at Miles - that'd work. *glances at checking account*

So I really need to get my Christmas shopping done, pronto. I wish my immediate family were the kind of people who'd be happy with gift certificates as presents. I personally love getting them, well, assuming it's for someplace like Barnes & Noble and not Sports Authority or something (haha, I would laugh and laugh if someone thought that was a good gift idea for me). What's better than getting to decide your own gift? But alas, this isn't how we do things, so every year I play the guessing game. My problems are not unique, I know, but this entry is helping to put off the actual decision-making. ^^;

I need to get on that initiative I mentioned a while back, about sending in suggestions for the shopper forms. There's one form in particular for this new client that I have a hard time proofing because it's ambiguous in all the wrong places. Also, someone apparently hypercorrected, because "merchandising" on one form is spelled "merchandizing." Look, the shoppers already can't fucking spell. I don't need some idiot form designer encouraging the behavior.

Currently Playing: COLTEMONIKHA - NAMAIKI (extended mix)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 semaphores)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17 of 22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal