Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal

Journal Banner
Toshiko Koshijima (left) and Yasutaka Nakata in "Retro Memory"

the quiet fox's Journal Statistics
View the quiet fox's profile
Entries 23 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (4.35% of total)
Views 8693
Replies the quiet fox has made 42 comments [view stats]
Comments 85 comments (3.7 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to the quiet fox [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not the quiet fox's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 10, 2007 - 07:04 PM
Oh hell yes.
So I worked up the courage to email my supervisor today. Totally got the response I was hoping for.

Originally Posted by the aforementioned
[W]e usually make the decision to hire people with the company after 90 days of going through Joule.

I can assure you, however, that I am pleased with your work and and as long as you continue to produce at a high level, we will definitely keep you around. This is not a temp job where if you produce we are going to tell you that we are out of work or anything like that.

The work is going to be consistent -- in fact, we are actually looking to hire even more new people in the new year because some of the programs are expanding. [...] I would not worry about it because the work should be steady and we plan on keeping you around.
Whee~ Of course, this means that I will definitely not have any vacation time when the meet rolls around. I've been with the company a month and won't have anything of note accrued if I assume a hire date of late January. I still need to work that out.

Currently Playing: capsule - do do pi do (rmx ver.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 semaphores)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16 of 22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal