Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Omnislash124's Journal

Omnislash124's Journal Statistics
View Omnislash124's profile
Entries 54 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 17462
Replies Omnislash124 has made 76 comments [view stats]
Comments 162 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 18 props given to Omnislash124 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Omnislash124's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 21, 2010 - 09:14 PM
Graduated!.....Yay?
Seeing as how my life (if my journal entries are to be believed 100%) has taken a hiatus for almost a year now, I'd say it's time to bring back this journal.

As of last week (May 14th, to be exact), if you didn't know, I've finally graduated from Virginia Tech. Magna Cum Laude in Computer Engineering and Computer Science. (Would have been Summa if Embedded Systems Design didn't screw me. ) But, at the very least, it's all over with. I'll never understand the people who think that college is partying every night. Of course, I'm probably just extremely jealous of the people who DO party every night. Senior year sucked ass for me, which I assume it's my fault for overloading 24 credits each semester. Also, I don't know if it's just me, but commencement ceremonies suck. I assume most people are happy that they've graduated from college, but I sat in that seat for about 2 hours just to hear my names get called once, walk across a stage to get an envelope and walk back off and have a seat again. Boring as all hell.

Of course, coming down with a case of sialadenitis immediately following graduation the next day wasn't fun either. It's mostly gone now, but the last few days were pure hell.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49 of 54]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Omnislash124's Journal