Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Omnislash124's Journal

Omnislash124's Journal Statistics
View Omnislash124's profile
Entries 54 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 17465
Replies Omnislash124 has made 76 comments [view stats]
Comments 162 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 18 props given to Omnislash124 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Omnislash124's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 15, 2008 - 07:12 PM
I think I fucked up...
Well, I don't know for sure, but for now, I'm going to say I shouldn't have waited this long to do this.

My sister's birthday is coming up, so I decided to get her something for her birthday. I was looking around Play-Asia for a J-Movie she wanted to watch and found what I was looking for. On December 8, I placed the order, and figured that if I had chosen courier shipping, that I should get it here before I leave college (that is, December 18th, Sister's Birthday being December 19th). Choices for courier shipping included EMS, UPS, and FedEx. EMS stated 3 - 5 days while FedEx and UPS stated 1 - 4 days, so I figure that I'd get it in time (and with time to spare at that) if I had chosen FedEx.

So the first thing that almost fucked me was that it was initially not in stock, contrary to the what was on the site. But that was resolved rather well and before I knew it, it shipped out on December 12th, with an expected delivery date of December 15th. I thought I was in the clear.

I thought wrong:

Damn customs. They seem to have called me this morning, but I couldn't get to it this morning, so I called them back like 15 minutes afterwards. I have called them back no less than 14 times now, and I have yet to get a reply. I left a message on my third call, but they still haven't called me back yet. Now we're cutting it close to when I leave, and if it's still in Anchorage, AK, I don't see it getting here in time.

Response entries:
FedEx is forgiven by Omnislash124

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45 of 54]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Omnislash124's Journal