Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal

SailorDaravon's Journal Statistics
View SailorDaravon's profile
Entries 92 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.17% of total)
Views 59970
Replies SailorDaravon has made 310 comments [view stats]
Comments 569 comments (6.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 240 props given to SailorDaravon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not SailorDaravon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 31, 2014 - 12:10 PM
Game sale (Huge update!)
Edit: Huge update to list as of 4:45pm EST.

Yeah, so after a hilarious wait time I just spoke with the state who "hasn't updated their website or guidelines" to indicate that instead of the one week turnaround on tax returns it currently indicates, it's actually 4 weeks and also they aren't processing any returns until starting today 1/31. So we are pretty totally fucked, quite literally needed that money for rent, nowhere even close to making it without that. Our rent isn't due until the end of the day on the 5th and I write a check, so I would technically have until the 6th to have the money in my account, which means I would need to transfer anything from Paypal no later than the 3rd (it's almost always a two-day turnaround for me on that, but can't take chances). I had actually already updated my previous listing and was still selling some stuff on GAF/CAG, but I am in full on crisis mode now because I won't have another paycheck or our federal return until the 13th or 14th, and we would literally be evicted by that point. I'm tossing this up here right now, but I am actively looking into how much I would get for consoles cash at Gamestop, putting my TV up on craigslist, etc. Also have a million games and guides I'm going to have to put up as well, I will need somewhere around $500 pretty much immediately, which sucks because I have over $1500 coming in from our two tax returns alone, just a couple weeks too late. Willing to negotiate on prices because I need to move this stuff IMMEDIATELY. Anyone who's interested in anything please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete series, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (complete Series, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Howl's Moving Castle - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $15. Like new, includes the holographic cover/insert.

Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $35 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $60. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large).

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $50. Complete in box, like new.

Child of Eden (360) - $11. Brand new/sealed.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $12. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----

Skyrim Artbook - $40. Like new, only came with the Collector's Edition.
Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15. Not pictured. Like new, map has been removed but will be included.
*Will do the Skyrim Guide and Artbook together for $50*

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $25. Japanese book, like new.

Persona 4 Visual Data - $11. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $25. Still sealed.
Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $8. Not pictured; like new, but does not have the poster.
*will do both the new and opened copies for $30*

Nintendo Power Posters book - $10. Like new, no posters removed.

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $10. Still sealed.

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $7. Like new.

EGM #100 - $6. Fairly worn out and aged; still 100% readable and no loose pages or anything like that however.

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $6 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $22. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $30. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

Metal Gear Solid 2 guide + Substance guide - $11. Both guides are complete and intact but both have a fair amount of wear and are beat up some. Binding still tight and everything, but this would be more for actual use.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Collector's Edition guide + Subsistence guide - $15. Both are like new and complete with light shelfwear. CE guide is complete with the artbook.

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $15. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $26 each. All like new. Volume 2 in the picture above has already been sold.

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $80. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
*Revelations guide is no longer available. Will do the 2/Brotherhood guides for $35*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Phantasy Star II Hint book - $10. Torn cover and pretty worn, but is fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out )
-----

Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue- $45. Like new, just a bit dusty.

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $40 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $25. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $10. Like new.

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $10. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $50. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the right.

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $75. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $18 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Random game postcards and cards - Any (or all) free with any other purchase.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #88 of 90]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal