Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal

Journal Banner
For lack of a better word...

The_Melomane's Journal Statistics
View The_Melomane's profile
Entries 191 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.52% of total)
Views 79428
Replies The_Melomane has made 594 comments [view stats]
Comments 1327 comments (6.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to The_Melomane [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not The_Melomane's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 24, 2009 - 07:21 PM
Hi from the OC
I'm somewhere in Orange County. On the Beach. In actor, Anthony Edwards' beach house with 14 of my relatives. (Aunts & Cousins)

It's fucking beautiful. I've only been here a few hours and I never want to leave. The house isn't even like any normal house I've seen. You don't need A/C. Just open a window and the cool ocean breeze is enough. There's an amazing center court yard and a tiny jungle thing off the side of it. Each room opens to the outside. It's super hard to explain. When I get a chance, I'll go ahead and take a crazy amount of photos. My cousin Hailey and I are sharing a bed. There's 15 of us and 7 beds, so there's going to be a lot of sharing. There's one air mattress and I think one of the younger kids will sleep on the couch.

We already went "swimming" on the beach for a bit. It was SO much fun. I've never been to the ocean before. I mean, I've been to the Hamptons, but this is so much different. I guess I completely forgot that the ocean was SALT water because when the waves pulled me under the first time I had a nasty surprise of salt in my eyes. It stung, but I had so much fun I didn't much care. The waves got pretty bad and I almost drowned, scared the crap out of my mother. I have to say, other than the brief moment of panic not knowing which way was up, it was hella fun. This vacation is going to be so awesome.

We all just took showers. There are literally BUCKETS of sand in places it shouldn't be. My ten year old cousin was kind enough to inform us, "There's so much sand in my vagina it's starting to sting!"

Anyway, at any rate, I'm glad I didn't think up an excuse not to come this year--like the past two years--I really do think I'll have an awesome time.

Anyway, I'll take some photos and show you this AMAZING house.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #187 of 190]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal