Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal

Journal Banner
For lack of a better word...

The_Melomane's Journal Statistics
View The_Melomane's profile
Entries 191 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.52% of total)
Views 79213
Replies The_Melomane has made 594 comments [view stats]
Comments 1327 comments (6.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to The_Melomane [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not The_Melomane's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 12, 2009 - 04:21 AM
yay
Just got my first paycheck from village Inn. For working 50 hours, I get $86.66. Being a server fucking rocks.

I'm exhausted. Just worked at Olive Garden from 11:30-4:00 and then at Village inn from 5:00pm-4:00am. I'm so so so tired. As in, my basic level of functioning is pretty much on par with being relatively drunk. I work tomorrow at Olive Garden at 11:30am and then again at Village Inn at 5pm.

I love my 30 hour weekends. And by love I mean...I dunno what I mean. I need the money, so in the end, I guess the marginal utility gained from working exceed the marginal cost of lack of sleep. I dunno.

Have a happy day guys~

PS. Visited my dad's side of the family. Nothing like being called a liberal like it was a curse word and hearing everything compared to "fags" for two days straight to warm the heart. Almost got shot--not really, more like disowned--for saying NASCAR was retarded.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #185 of 190]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal