Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Freelance's Journal

Journal Banner

Freelance's Journal Statistics
View Freelance's profile
Entries 690 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 11 entries are private (1.59% of total)
Views 249840
Replies Freelance has made 1850 comments [view stats]
Comments 3599 comments (5.22 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 253 props given to Freelance [who be proppin?]
Buddies 18 buddies
Relation You are not Freelance's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 15, 2011 - 09:02 PM
UK TRIP 2: HP TOUR
Response to: UK Trip 2: V & A MUSEUM by Freelance

Thought I should finish this thing and get it over with.

Sorry, but I er, haven't updated anything in a while because of all the 3DS (and 1 PC) game that I've happened to come across in a small frame of time and made me neglect my journal but all is well! I only have one post left anyway and here it is!

So that Wednesday night after we last left off, we went to the Harry Potter tour. Isn't that exciting? There's too many HP fans though, as it was pretty crowded when we arrived at the tube starting point. I bet only some of them were fans had had either dragged their HP ignorant parents along with them or made their non HP friends come along or bad things will happen to them.

Anyway, the tour is about HP naturally, but they also talk about lots of other things that inspired J.K. Rowling to place inside her books such as the Knights Templar and other things that I unfortunately had forgotten. Sorry! Here's the random photos to entertain you.

Spoiler:

Big crowd.

Not related to HP but this was once the most expensive house at the time it was built.

A church connected to the Templars but I forgot the name of it. It was pretty big and dark so it was impossible to take good shots of it. It could be the Trinity Church but I'm not sure.

Nothing at all related to HP but the group passed this building on the way to a site and it just took my breath away. It's the Royal Courts of Justice and this castle doo-hicky is located right by a major street.

Some pubs which may have inspired the Leaky Cauldron.

Gringotts Bank is actually Australia House.

One of these stores is where J.K. Rowling used to work.

On Thursday we flew home and to my utter delight, the 3DS recharges fine so there is nothing wrong with it!! YAYYYY!!!! Dunno why it didn't work overseas though.

Movies I've seen on the trip:

Transformers 3
Rango (on PSP)
Sinbad (that animated movie from Dreamworks) *
Flushed Away *
Kung Fu Panda 2

Unfortunately I tend to get sleepy during a plane ride and slept threw most of FA and missed some of Sinbad. Too bad though. It was nice seeing a hand drawn animated movie again after so long and the movie itself wasn't bad.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #677 of 679]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Freelance's Journal