Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105026
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 18, 2012 - 06:24 PM
Sup guys.
Been a long time since I poked my head in here. The thought came into my head to come back and see how things are going around here. Unfortunately, it seems like I came back to some sad news.

Things have been going alright for me. I'm finally reaching my goal of obtaining a BS degree in Computer Science. Over the summer I moved out to the SF bay area (just 10 minutes from San Francisco) to attend SFSU. I transferred there under junior status and I'm gonna see this through to the end. I'm unemployed now and have had some trouble finding a part time IT related job in the area so I'm living off my student loan until then. I sold my 360 (which is why I'm never online anymore) and parts of my gaming collection to get by too.

I'm also in a LDR with a girl from New Jersey. She's a real sweetheart and she's planning to visit me again next month. I've been out to the east coast twice to visit her and she has been out here once to visit me.

There are a lot more details that I haven't went over but the above is basically a short summary of where I'm at now.

How is everyone else doing?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #250 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal