Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105250
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 14, 2010 - 05:53 PM
Long time no see!
Yes. I'm still alive and hanging in there. Been busy with work and school and I'm actually about to leave for my art history class in a few hours. I'm taking 6 intensive summer units this June/July and at this point I think I've built up 60 or 70 units. I'm hoping I can transfer to UC/CSU within the next year or two. Anyways, I guess I'll summarize what has happened with me in the last 6 months using these nifty bullet points.
  • Made my first visit to Dave and Busters. It's basically a Chuck E Cheese for adults. Place is pretty awesome and I love hitting the jackpots on the skill based games (like the stacker!)
  • Made a ton of new friends in the local area. Plus my friend from LA moved up to the San Francisco bay area. We hang out frequently visiting museums, going on hikes, and doing other fun outdoor activities.
  • I dated this girl for a few months but eventually she turned into drama and constantly played mind games with me. After she freaked the fuck out over me mentioning it was her birthday during a party at my place I decided to just back off. Good thing we never reached boyfriend/girlfriend status, though I wish I could have had a chance to have sex with her. Instead I'm left feeling very horny. Oh well.
  • Signed up for five more classes the rest of the year. The two I'm doing
    this summer are Art History and English Writing 302. The fall classes I have are History, Calculus (ewww), and C/C++ programming.
  • My car fucked up for the last time. I ended up getting rid of it by selling it to the transmission repair shop (it went out AGAIN) and bought a used 07 Honda Civic for a good price in Daly City near San Francisco.
  • Planning to have Kairyu come out and visit this August. We were supposed to visit Japan again but that money was put towards obtaining a functional non piece of crap car. So instead he will come here for two weeks and I will show him all around our lovely state of California.
  • Went to Fanime in San Jose a few weeks ago. It was actually pretty amazing and I enjoyed it greatly. It was nice staying at my local friend's apartment too. Saved us a lot of money on hotel costs. Plus his couch is comfy. :3
  • Started playing Magic the Gathering with my friends. I don't waste my money on cards though. I just use one of my friend's many decks. I learned how to play at fanime since they were handing promotional decks out like candy.

Gosh, I feel like I'm still forgetting stuff. Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well. It's nice to see that this place is still in one piece.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #243 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal