Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105025
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 6, 2009 - 03:25 AM
My friend is trying to hook me up.
With a female. She's super skinny, decent looking, and possibly nerdier than me. She plays the shit out of WoW and is going to school to learn how to program and design video games. She was over my place yesterday along with 5 other people and my friend Will kept telling me to make a move. I showed off my big wall of video games and she told me she literary jizzed in her pants. The only problem is that she talks a lot about WoW and most of the stuff she talked about flew way over my head. I quit ages ago and have no interest in playing it again. She's also a little weird. But then again, I'm pretty weird too. She's holding a party next Friday so I'll probably go and see how things go.

There is also this stalker girl in the central loans department of our ops center that keeps asking my friend Alexa about me. She's really nice and everything but we have very few common interests. >_>

In the meantime I am trying to change my looks a bit. I have kept short hair for the last 5 years but now I'm letting it grow out! In fact, when it's windy outside I can feel my hair blowing around. People are also telling me that it makes me look more nerdy. Especially if I just comb it straight down and not put any gel in it. xD

What else can I rant about? Oh yeah, school! Freaking Chemistry class was like "lol, 3 day weekend so you have 3 packets to finish before Tuesday." Most of it is problem solving too. It's not hard to do or anything... just time consuming. Plus I need to start memorizing the periodic table. Gotta know the first 4 rows (by heart) by the 15th. Programming class is making me create a basic calculator in visual c++ or whatever. I'll do half of it tomorrow if I can keep off Mana Khemia 2, which is a VERY ADDICTIVE game.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #236 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal