Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105332
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 17, 2009 - 12:36 AM
Mini San Francisco Meet Pics
So last Saturday I went with Dev to San Francisco to meet up with Ramoth and Hito so we could be Japanese for one day. Yeah, yeah.. pretty lame. I know.

Spoiler:

We took the bart into the city because I hate driving around there and dealing with the assholes on the road. I also made a super short video while we were riding the bart rail system.

YouTube Video

Once there we walked to the town square area or whatever. That was when I actually started taking pictures. I had to take a few pictures of this heart that was painted by some furry. It was kinda cool:

Once we met up with Hito we started walking towards Japan town since Ramoth wasn't answering his iPhone when we called him. The first place Devo took us to was here:

One hour later when she came out with hito (while I was waiting outside) we continued towards Japan town. I took random pics as we were walking...

Then we finally made it to the mall. Ramoth woke up and told us he would be on his way. I took some pictures and a video while inside. Most of the stores did not allow cameras inside since asians are weird like that or else I would have taken pictures of a lot of cool imported products they were selling.

Fake Osaka Castle. I saw the real deal of course last year:

I read this as FUK U SUSHI:

WTF Japan:

Okay I'll jump right on that:

KAWAII

YouTube Video

Ramoth eventually made it and we went out to eat at some Japanese food place called Mifune:

I ordered a beer while we were waiting. The waitress and waiter were assholes to us so we kept joking about them hating gaijin even though technically they're the gaijin for moving into our country.

I ordered the tori udon lunch combo. Shit was good:

Devo copied me but got a different side:

I didn't get a picture of what Ramoth and Hito were eating. Shortly after eating we chilled at the bookstore for a bit. There were these two fat weaboo girls there drooling over the Japanese and making comments like "oh my gawd. This place is daaangeroous for your wallet~"

Yeah, whatever cow. I almost bought this but managed to hold back. Devo bought it for Ed though so I got to look through it on the ride back:

Then we left the mall and walked around outside.

LOL@ trying to teach Americans Japanese:

Besides that, there was a lot of Korean text all over the buildings too in Japan town which we made fun of. I had to leave early though because it was also a close friend's birthday.

Just for surviving this entry of weaboo I will show you a bonus video I recorded while drunk of Rod (for those who know him) failing to take all of his shots:

YouTube Video

I should have taken more pictures and videos. I was just feeling lazy.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #228 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal