Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105280
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 30, 2009 - 02:06 AM
What a long fucking day
Holy shit. This has got to be one of the worst weeks I've had in awhile. So my spring semester began last week and I've attended all my classes. I had a math class every Monday and Wednesday. The class itself was somewhat full but the instructor was positive he could add everyone. So a week and 3 in-class days pass. The 3rd day (yesterday) he decided that maybe adding everyone would become a huge workload for him so he kicked like 60% of the waitlist out of the class. I was one of them. Since he told us so late that gives us 4 days to find another similar math 100 class. (to meet the registration deadline)

So I ended up calling 2 professors and emailing 3 others while making trips to other classes and try to enroll. I also waited around for a later class so I could see if I could enroll. Class was way too full. Then today comes. My last chance was this 7:30PM Tuesday and Thursday class or I delay my transfer to the UC another semester and just take 7 units instead of 12. The only catch is this class is held on another campus 30 minutes across the city. So I drive all the way there after Japanese 412. Thankfully the professor listened to my story and give me an add code. I sat through the class and made it home at 10:40.

So by enrolling in this I have completely KILLED my Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think what I am doing is as CRAAAAAAAZY as Redd's prices. Check it out.

Tuesday/Thursday Schedule:
8:15AM Wake up
8:50AM Commute to work
9:30AM Arrive at work
3:30PM leave work commute back to city\head to SCC Campus
4:15PM Arrive at campus and walk like a mile from the overcrowded parking lot to the RHS building
4:30PM Intermediate Japanese Class
6:30PM Class ends. Walk BACK to my car.
6:45PM drive to ARC campus
7:10PM arrive. Grab some dinner from one of the fast food joints
7:35 Walk from another parking lot like half a mile to the classroom
7:45PM Math class until...
10:05PM Walk back to my car and drive home
10:30PM WAHOO! Day is completed. Now I can go to bed and head back to work tomorrow. m(-.-)m

The only good thing out of this is now I only have work on Mondays and Wednesdays. I guess I could use that time to work on my online College Composition ENGWR300 course. I can deal with it for 16 more weeks I guess!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #205 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal