Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105021
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 25, 2008 - 05:45 AM
Getting over jetlag.
This has been a real pain for me thus far. Since I have returned from Japan my sleeping schedule has been completely bonkers. Here is how it has been so far:

Friday:
Returned home this day. Landed at 10:45AM and managed to stay awake up until 3:30PM. My mission was to stay up until 10 at least but I was too tired.

Slept from 3:30PM to 10:30PM

I ended up feeling more energized at this point and got some chores out of the way.

Saturday:
Slept from 3:30AM to 11:45AM. Not at a bad time to wake up at I guess. It's a little late in the day but I'm still adjusting to the pacific time zone. From here on I'm awake for the rest of today and stay up past midnight.

Sunday:
Friends finally go home at 3:00AM in the morning. I fell asleep around 3:30 AM and wake up at 3:00PM. How they hell did I oversleep so badly? I guess 3:00PM is like 7AM Japan time. =\ Tomorrow I go back to work and start school so I set my alarm for 7:30 AM tomorrow and pass out at 11:55PM

Today:
And here I am wide awake at 3:00AM in the morning. I could not fall back asleep at this point so I am on my laptop typing this entry.

I might find myself resorting to some sleeping drugs at this point. I considered calling in sick but I was hoping going back to my work schedule and school schedule would help me adjust better. We'll see...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #182 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal